Guy Labo-O-Kult “Putrescine” Original Artwork
Did you know that unconsciously, the mind recognizes the smell of death and knows when the end is near?
This theme inspired the artwork which is entitled „Putrescine“.
Putrescine, is a foul-smelling organic chemical compound, that is related to cadaverine; both are produced by the breakdown of amino acids in living and dead organisms as the result of the process of decomposition, it is largely responsible for the foul odor of putrefied flesh.
Information about the painting:
- Original Artwork by Guy Labo-O-Kult, created in April 2018
- Acrylic painting on canvas board
- Mounted in a shadow box
- Size: 30 x 60cm (11.81 x 23.62 inch)
- All original paintings are delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Free shipping for all orders above 900 CHF within Switzerland.
I am happy to answer your questions about this artwork by mail or by appointment in person in my atelier in Biel.