Guy Labo-O-Kult – Acherontia | Original Artwork
The death’s head hawkmoth is a moth. The term Acherontia refers to Acheron, in Greek mythology it was one of the rivers of hell that had to be crossed to reach the realm of death. The butterfly of Psyche reminds the spiritual seeker that refined intelligence and most delicate feelings has to been combined to be able to disengage from his materiality.
Information about the painting:
- Original Artwork by Guy Labo-O-Kult, created in August 2016
- Acrylic painting on canvas board
- Mounted on a hidden frame with fixing for hanging
- Size: 30 x 80 cm (11.81 x 31.49 inch)
- All original paintings are delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Free shipping for all orders above 900 CHF within Switzerland.
I am happy to answer your questions about this artwork by mail or by appointment in person in my atelier in Biel.
Only 1 left in stock