Guy Labo-O-Kult “Recyclable?” Original Artwork
Recycable? – An artwork about the topic of the limited possibility of recycling.
Many questions arise around this topic, such as:
Does recycling allow us peace of conscience?
Does the amount to be recycled not exceed the likelihood that recyclable materials will be recycled? Are the bodies involved in recycling still interested in recyclability? How much recyclable materials are not simply routed to countries ready to store without recycling these materials, ending up unwanted waste?
And what about us? Are our bodies recyclable or do our remnants also cause a problem, so that we all end up in a box stacked on top of each other?
With this painting I continue my art series about the “life cycle”, a series distinguished with the universal logo of recyclable materials.
Information about the painting:
- Original Artwork by Guy Labo-O-Kult, created in August 2019
- Acrylic painting on canvas
- Size: 30 x 90 cm (11.81 x 35.43 inches)
- All original paintings are delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Free shipping for all orders above 900 CHF within Switzerland.
I am happy to answer your questions about this artwork by mail or by appointment in person in my atelier in Biel.
Only 1 left in stock